Every razor we produce is crafted from the highest quality materials. Here is a list of materials used:
- Stainless steel (316 L): Recognized for its high resistance to corrosion, this type of stainless steel is ideal for products in constant contact with water, such as razors. It ensures longevity and robustness to any test.
- Brass (CuZn39Pb3): This brass has excellent machinability. It is often used for objects requiring a good finish, thanks to its golden and shiny aesthetic.
- Titanium (Ta6V): Lightweight, strong and biocompatible, titanium is renowned for its durability and corrosion resistance. Its metallic gray appearance brings a modern and elegant touch.
- Cupro Bronze (CuAl10Ni5Fe4): This bronze, with its reddish hue, is not only aesthetically pleasing, but it also offers excellent corrosion resistance, making it ideal for razors.
- Copper (CuA1): A soft and malleable material, copper has natural antibacterial properties, making it beneficial for a product in contact with the skin. Its distinctive color adds a vintage touch to our razors.
GAP refers to the distance between the blade and the point of contact with the base plate. Here are some points to consider:
- The higher the GAP, the greater the efficiency of the shaver.
- A low GAP ensures optimal safety and smoothness.
- For beginners, we recommend razors with a GAP between 0.8 and 1.0.
The aggressiveness of a razor is determined by two parameters which increase proportionally:
- Blade exposure
- The GAP
We offer versions:
- Medium (+)
- Superior (++)
The shape of the comb influences the way the shave is performed:
- Smooth Comb: Provides maximum softness.
- Grooved Comb: Slightly increased efficiency compared to smooth.
- Open Comb: Maximizes shaving efficiency.
- Machined: Industrial style with visibility of machining traces.
- Sandblasted: Matte finish without traces of machining.
- Polished Basic: Shiny surface with traces of machining.
- Premium Polished: Mirror appearance without any traces of machining.
Although all of our handles are interchangeable, those associated with a specific model have been designed to offer perfect style and ergonomics. Each handle is threaded according to the ISO M5 standard.
Manufacturing delays :
Our products are manufactured with care and precision. If a product is not in stock, the manufacturing time depends on the number of pending orders . Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Once your order is finalized it will be shipped to you as soon as possible:
- France: Free delivery within 2-4 days.
- EU zone: €15, delivery between 2-8 days.
- Near EU area: €15, delivery between 2-8 days (Switzerland, United Kingdom)
- International: €35, delivery between 7-15 days (United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong SAR of China, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Norway, New Zealand, Singapore, United States)
- Rest of the World: €45, delivery between 7-20 days.